How to Make a Potato Oven Omelette
Submitted by admin on August 14, 2012 - 17:00
This omelette is very simple, easy to make and yet tasty. The whole family will surely enjoy this recipe. You may adjust ingredients to your own liking. Serves 4 to 6.
7potatoes (6 to 8 regular sized potatoes, peeled and sliced in small cubes)
3 tablespoonsmargarine (margarine or canola oil)
- Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Wash and drain.
- Melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes or until half-cooked.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add salt to taste. Beat for 1 minute or less.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Pour the potatoes, butter, margarine or canola oil and beaten eggs into the baking pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F [slightly under 180° C] for 20 minutes or until surface is lightly brown.
- How to Make Spicy Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make Potato and Spinach Patties
- How to Cook Potatoes in a Pressure Cooker
- How to Make Basque Potatoes